Monday, September 14, 2009

Intro to XG

     XolGerard, or XG for short, is a blog site run by me, XolGe (pronounced Solj). XG’s intention towards any kind of audience should be its content especially on information. Sharing information, though it may incapacitate other individuals, may seem dishonest and deterioration in other values but sharing information freely to a society of individuals is a benefit rather than a catastrophe. The information I, XolGe, have within XG is already out there – in other sites, in someone’s server, and in society’s mind. No stuff I put on XG is mine (unless it is a XG Freeware). XG Freeware is a free software application made and programmed by me. I hope that I can get your feedback/comments on the contents of XG especially on the XG Freeware. Thank you and have fun.

Do not forget to Bookmark XG.

By the way, I pre-scanned all downloadable stuff with AVG Free, Avast! Free, Ad-Aware Free, and A-squared Free. In addition, all downloadable stuff is compressed in .zip format. Please scan files (during and) after downloading. If you are a certified paranoid, then I am the paranoid who is certifying you with the certificate. Try 7zip as an extractor/decompressor...

All Downloads are password-protected... The password is always and always always:

"xolgerard"

*without the quotation marks ("")








No comments: